Submissions can be made only in English.
Your contribution should deal with innovative ways to promote and evaluate/validate competences acquired in volunteering.
Make sure you submit the following materials:
- Completed submission sheet in English;
- If applicable, attachments, such as photos, films, charts, reports etc.
We are interested in receiving a concrete idea on your learning project or initiative that should:
- Send and/or host volunteers in their organisation;
- Focus on enhancing the learning dimension of volunteering work in Europe;
- Reflect on/consider ways of measuring and documenting volunteers’ development in relation to competences.
The submitted projects will be evaluated by the jury and the selected ones will be awarded in Brussels, on Tuesday 3rd November, 2020 in the framework of the final conference of the European project Job Bridge. The jury decides on the order of the worthy projects.
In case the conference will not take place the prize will not be awarded at a later stage and cannot be redeemed in cash.
By submitting a project, you accept that Job Bridge is entitled to publish the submitted materials on the Internet or in other media also in modified form, and that your data can be electronically processed and published.
All submissions must be in line with European copyright laws. Short quotes may be used if the source is clearly listed.
Your submissions shall contain no statements, facts, information or quotes which are hurtful to or disparaging of individuals or groups. Your submissions shall contain no statements, facts, information or quotes on the basis of which people can be persecuted due to the colour of their skin, their opinions, nationality, gender, profession or conviction. Your submissions shall not encourage others to commit crimes or violate laws.
You can win a two-day trip to Brussels, Belgium – all travel, accommodation (1 night) and subsistence costs for one person per winning project will be covered by the Job Bridge project.
The two days include:
- Get-together with European partners and award winners during the conference;
- Presentation of award winning projects during the conference on Tuesday 3rd November, 2020 with an international audience;
- Participation in the Job Bridge conference incl. insights in the Job Bridge approach for promoting volunteering as a resource of personal and professional empowerment;
- Presentation of all award winners on the Job Bridge website and in the Job Bridge newsletter that will be published in November 2020.
If the conference cannot take place due to restrictions related to Covid-19, this prize will not be awarded. The prize will neither be consumed at a later point in time nor redeemed in cash.
On-going or completed case studies, initiatives or projects can enter the competition. You are invited to upload your contribution here, in English.
The six steps to Brussels*:
- Read the info on this page
- Click on submit to land on the submission page
- Fill in sheet (you can prepare your entry by means of the doc-file: Form_Preview)
- If applicable, upload additional file that illustrates your project or case study
- Maybe win?
*Please note that due to current restrictions we cannot guarantee that the trip can actually take place. We will inform you of any changes in due course. No claim to the trip exists!
We will get in touch with the contact persons of the pre-selected projects by October 1st, 2020. These project owners stand a good chance of winning and can make a note of the dates for the trip to Brussels and will be informed of the jury’s decision as soon as possible.