The Job Bridge project aims to develop the capacity of adult education providers and beyond, all organisations dealing with
volunteers, to assess the competences of their volunteers as well as the learning needs and progress.
- Better understanding of the skills acquired in volunteering activities by collecting examples of tools and competence frameworks in use in the different countries
- Identify life skills developed in volunteering and how they can be connected to existing frameworks (literature review)
- Develop a competence matrix that is adapted to a volunteering context
- Develop and test a user-friendly tool for facilitators to assess the competences of their volunteers, build a learning plan and deliver a certificate at the end of the process
- Raise awareness of employers about the skills developed as part of voluntary activities