The project consortium developed a training course aimed to bring about the JOB BRIDGE concept of validation and competence oriented learning in volunteering. The course was piloted with 22 participants in a 3-day event carried out in Februrary 2020 in Göttingen, Germany.
All training contents are also available online. The course consists of five modules:
- Module 1: Volunteering as a means to increase Job readiness
- Module 2: Competence oriented learning
- Module 3: Validation and link to the labour market
- Module 4: Validating competences with LEVEL 5
- Module 5: Learning Projects
You can access the online course here. Please create an account and ask for the enrolment key at the project office: email@example.com.
On completion of the course you can earn the digital badge “Savvy Facilitator”!